Every month each of our Quality Sewing & Vacuum centers hosts a Sew Fun lecture/demo class that is Free for Sew Fun Members (if you don’t know about Sew Fun, be sure to learn more about Sew Fun Classes & Memberships).
A big part of each Sew Fun is the show & tell, and photos are taken of the wonderful creations that get displayed. I’ve gone through and picked my 10 personal favorite photos from Sew Fun March 2012 show & tell from amongst all the stores. Here they are:
Aren’t those amazing? If you’d like to see more, we post the full photo sets on Facebook, and you don’t even have to be a Facebook member to view them:
• AAA Burien Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Ballard Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Bellevue Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Bellingham Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Everett Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Federal Way Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Issaquah Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Kirkland Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Mt Vernon Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Northgate Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Puyallup Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Silverdale Sew Fun March 2012 Album
• Tacoma Sew Fun March 2012 Album
If you are on Facebook and don’t already “like” us, be sure to click the like button here to keep up-to-date with all the tips, projects, photos, deals, and more that we post there daily:
And be sure to sign up for a Sew Fun Membership if you haven’t already. It’s an amazing value: Free Sew Fun classes plus a free gift at each seminar, 20% off accessories all the time, discounts at local fabric stores, and we often give discounts to in-store special events for Sew Fun Members too.
What do you think? Do you like these photo choices? What would you have chosen differently for your Top 10? Let us know!