Baby Lock Cover Stitch Machine
Designed especially to complement a Baby Lock four-thread serger, the Cover Stitch machine creates professional finishes for all projects.
The Cover Stitch machine is perfect for both home sewers and tailor shops. Designed especially to complement a Baby Lock four-thread serger, the Cover Stitch machine creates professional finishes for all ready-to-wear and home decorating projects. Effortlessly create triple, wide and narrow cover stitches.
|Features||Exclusive Baby Lock Jet-Air Threading
Threading a serger has never been easier than with the revolutionary Jet-Air Threading from Baby Lock. With just one touch of a lever, thread is sent through the tubular loopers. There are no thread guides, no struggling, and there's plenty of extra time to serge away!
Full-Featured, Differential Feed
Baby Lock took the differential feed mechanism to a new level by adding a single unit feed dog mechanism. This ensures stronger feeding as well as more consistent gathering on all fabrics.
Vertical Needle Penetration
While most machines use slanted needles that push and damage fabric, Baby Lock's needles are set vertically and sew directly up and down. This exclusive feature protects your fabric and prevents needle deflection.
• Features instant Jet-Air Threadingâ„¢
• Color coded Tension System
• Full-Featured Differential Feed
• 2 to 1 Ratio - gathering
• 3 to 4 Ratio - stretching
• Vertical Needle Penetration
• Auto drop feed when presser foot is raised
• Auto tension release
• Narrow, wide or triple needle cover stitch
• Chain stitch using left, center, or right needle position
• Cover stitch width 3mm or 6mm
• Dial adjustable stitch Length: 1mm to 4mm
• Chain off for cover stitch
• Side thread cutter
• 1,300 Stitches per minute
• Presser foot pressure adjustment
|Included Accessories||• Electronic Foot Control
• Snap on, multi-purpose presser foot
• Built-in accessory storage
• Built-in light
• Carry Handle
|Warranty||Warranty (25 yrs. limited, 10 yrs. parts,
5 yrs. electrical, 1 yr. labor)
Write Your Own Review