Handi Quilter Infinity 26-inch Longarm with Gallery2 Frame and FREE Bonus Starter Kit + Extra Surprise Ruler Package From Handi Quilter
Handi Quilter Fusion 24-inch Longarm with 12-foot Gallery Frame and FREE Bonus Starter Kit
0% interest for 60 months. 60 equal monthly payments required. Get Approved for Financing Some projects need more speed and space than a smaller machine can deliver. With this in mind, Handi Quilter offers the HQ Fusion which delivers what quilters need. With 24 inches of throat space, high quilting speeds, and proven stitch regulation, it’s easy to add HQ Pro-Stitcher for maximum quilting efficiency. Take your quilting to the next level with a full 24 inches of throat space.
FREE Bonus Starter Kit Included!
Free 2 day training session at our facility just outside of Seattle, WA with purchase of a Handi Quilter longarm machine. Prepaid round trip airfare included.
Exclusive Free Bundle from us includes:
• Easy-Fit/ Easy-Click Ruler Base SKU: HG00447
• Handi Versa Tool SKU: HG00419
• HQ Wave B Template SKU: HG00609
• EZ-Wind Bobbins (8) SKU: QM00237-1
• Bobbin Box SKU: HG00830
• Glide Foot SKU: HG00850
• 20 Standard Needles, Size 16 SKU: QM00246-2
• 20 Standard Needles, Size 18 SKU: QM00247-2
A $368.50 Value!
The HQ Fusion combines HQ integrated technology and HQ engineering with all of the functionality quilters demand. Handcrafted in the U.S.A., the HQ Fusion precision stitch-regulated system provides you with the highest quality product of any longarm quilting machine, backed by the HQ warranty and network of local representatives. The HQ Fusion is a high-functioning longarm system that enables you to achieve your quilting vision in your home or professional studio. MACHINE FEATURES • Front Power Switch • Easy-Set Tension™ • Low-bobbin estimator and alarm • Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed, open-toe foot • LED light ring • 2,400 Stitches per minute • Front hand wheel and power switch • Thread-break sensor with alarm • Four basting stitch options • Quilting alarm and project timer • Three manual preset speeds • Front and rear Ergo-Grip Handlebars™ with controls • Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 24 stitches per inch • Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise • Needle-stop position control • Stitch counters • Menu-controlled warm/cool/neutral LED and UV lighting • Integrated, adjustable laser light for pantographs • High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin • Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw • Four language options: English, French, German and Spanish • Four extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack and pantograph • Built-in diagnostics ALL HQ LONGARMS FEATURE • HQ Nationwide Retailer/Rep Support • HQ Customer Support • HQ Technical Solutions • HQ Warranty: 10 years casting, 5 years electrical and mechanical • Handcrafted in the U.S.A. • Getting Started DVD • Educational videos, tutorials and tips available on the HandiQuilter.com website
HQ Gallery Frame The Gallery Frame is perfect for the professional or advanced quilter. The frame has been engineered and built to provide you with many years of quilting using Handi Quilter's largest quilting machines. The Gallery frame is 12 feet wide, ensuring you can finish even the biggest quilts.
Optional HQ Pro-Stitcher® The HQ Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter’s world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology to help you finish more quilts. HQ Pro-Stitcher guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize. It works with all Handi Quilter stitch-regulated quilting machines: HQ Sixteen, HQ Simply Sixteen, HQ Avanté, HQ Fusion, and HQ Infinity. Expand your quilting possibilities with this easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, computerized system and have fun finishing more quilts! Using integrated HQ technology, the HQ Pro-Stitcher offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package. KEY FEATURES OF THE PRO-STITCHER SOFTWARE
- 12-inch color touchscreen computer mounted on the HQ stitch-regulated quilting machine
- Operate entire system from one screen
- Includes more than 800 designs, including a designer showcase of motifs from your favorite designers
- Switch between computer-guided and free-motion quilting at the touch of a button
- Resize, Rotate and Repeat designs to fit specific areas
- Skew or Align designs to fit any area with three or more points
- Move designs into position by simply moving your finger across the screen
- Stretch and resize a design using on-screen handles
- Define and Fill an area with a design, using 2-corner (rectangles) or multi-point (any shape)
- Save and move areas
- Two-Point Rotation for border designs and fitting odd angles
- Precisely reposition designs using the Center Point, Start Point, End Point, any corner of the design area, or any point within the design
- Crop inside or outside of your design to fit your quilt, with the option to close the jumps or leave them open
- Create new start/stop points
- Place designs into borders and other odd-shaped spaces
- Customizable speed and stitches-per-inch
- Micro Tie-Off function
- Ability to read most .hqf, .txt and .qli digital quilt patterns
- Seamless integration with Art & Stitch® for designing and adjusting your own patterns at the machine (optional software)
- Mark and record multiple points for accurate stitch-in-the-ditch quilting
- On-screen Grid and Ruler to measure designs or area on quilt
- Reorder designs for stitching
- Horizontal and vertical channel lock
- Help menus always accessible
Optional Easy-Set Tension Kit The Handi Quilter Easy-Set Tension™ Kit simplifies setting your machine’s top thread tension. This kit enables you to return to your favorite thread’s tension settings quickly and accurately with each thread change. The easy-to-read LCD display shows you the current setting of the tension assembly. Easy-Set Tension Kit allows any HQ machine owner (except the HQ Infinity* owner) to add the ease and convenience of our new Easy-Set Tension.
Optional Electromagnetic Channel Lock Every quilter wants to finish more quilts. Every tool in a quilter’s studio should be there to help design, create, add beauty and finish more quilts. The Handi Quilter Electromagnetic Channel Lock is a tool that does just that. Our channel locks are engineered to stitch straight lines wherever the quilter needs them. Quilters can also use the channel locks to help load quilt tops squarely onto the frame and to quilt piano keys quickly and easily. Electromagnetic channel locks integrate using a control box and magnets that lock onto thin plates of steel running the length of the frame and also the carriage. This enables quilters to stitch perfectly straight horizontal and vertical lines by manually using the attached control box. Carriage NOT included.
In-Person Longarm Training & Classes: We offer a Free 2-day training session at our training facility just outside of Seattle, WA with every Handi Quilter longarm purchase, with prepaid round trip airfare included!
Live Web Chat Support: Access our customer service team & technical department via live chat! Available Monday thru Friday between 7am-4:30pm PST. Digital Training Resources:
Why Buy From Qualitysewing.com?
|Pay No Sales Tax|
On all orders outside Washington State
|Free Ground Shipping|
On orders over $100
|Unparalleled Tech Support|
We own and operate the largest sewing machine service center in the USA.
|60 Day Money Back Guarantee|
If you don't love it, we'll give you your money back, period.
|Friendly Customer Service|
Call, chat, or email our customer service team for fast & friendly help.
**Usually ships in 2-5 business days.
|Show Prop. 65 Notice||No|
|Features||HQ 24 Fusion Product Details
The Fusion machine for sale here is the newest addition to the Handi Quilter long arm family. It combines integrated technology and engineering with all of the functions quilters demand. Made and assembled in the USA. The Fusion precision stitch-regulated system is the highest quality product, backed by the Handi Quilter warranty and a network of local representatives.
Designed by a Quilter, for Quilters™, the Fusion enables you to achieve your quilting vision. Sometimes a quilter's vision needs room to expand. As one of the finest long arm quilting machines for sale, the HQ Fusion offers personal lighting options, precision stitching and a full 20 inches of quilting space so you can quilt even the biggest ideas.
Starter Kit Included:
• Easy-Fit/Easy-Click Ruler Base
• Handi Versa Tool
• HQ Wave B Template
• EZ-Wind Bobbins (8)
• Bobbin Box
• Glide Foot
• 20 Standard Needles, Size 16
• 20 Standard Needles, Size 18
• Quilt It! The Longarm Quilting Show: Series 1 DVD
• Quilt It! The Longarm Quilting Show: Series 2 DVD
• Quilter's Academy: Riding the Waves, Using Rulers & Templates DVD
COLOR LCD TOUCH SCREEN
A color LCD touch screen display provides fingertip control of stitch settings, stitch regulation, needle position and lots more! Screens are located on the front and rear handles. Additional touch screen features include an on-screen calculator, a video player (from files on an SD memory card), and an audio player (from an SD memory card). Diagnostic features check the motor and needle sensors, X and Y motion, and the keypad. On-screen information makes it easy to know if a function passes or fails a diagnostic test. Clean the display with a damp soft rag -- no chemicals or cleaning solutions needed!
• 20 inches of open quilting space. Quilt from crib to king with ease.
• Thread-break sensor.
• Integrated, adjustable laser light.
• Built-in adjustable LED lighting functions with menu control.
• Intensity: Dim to Bright.
• Color: UV / Cool to Neutral to Warm.
• Fingertip controls allow you to switch quickly from manual mode to stitch regulation mode.
• Stitch regulation with precision control provides consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches per inch up to 18 stitches per inch.
• Speeds up to 2,200 precision stitches per-minute.
• Tilt-action, color touch-screens.
• Full- and half-stitch settings.
• Needle position control.
• Stitch counters: Project and Lifetime.
• Video and audio playback options.
• Set your preferred settings.
• Download upgrades.
• Built in diagnostics.
• Built-in connection point for HQ Micro Handles.
• 12 foot HQ Gallery Frame is a robust, professional-grade 12-foot table and frame system for your studio.
• One-piece precision-glide aluminum track.
• Handi Quilter technology.
• Handi Quilter customer service.
• Made in the USA.
Stitch Regulation: Yes
• Manual Mode: 110 to 2,200 spm
• Regulated Mode: 0 to Full Speed
Automatic Needle Positioning:
• Up and Down
• Full Stitch, Half Stitch
Needle System: 135x7 Standard 134 R Long Scarf
Needle Sizes: 14/90 - 19/120. Audio Playback Files: MP3, WMA and WAV formats
Video Playback Files: MPEG-1, MP4, WMV, AVI, ASF and 3GP formats
Rated Voltage and Power:
• 90 - 264 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz
• 400 Watts
Bobbin Type: Class M
Throat Size: 24 Inches
|Built-In Embroidery Stitches||No|
|Included Accessories||• Five bobbins
• Bobbin case
• Needle (135 x 5) size 16
• Needle (135 x 5) size 18
• Thread mast
• Power cord
• Hex wrench
• Instructional DVD
• Instruction manual
• Handi Quilter Fusion Quilting Machine
|Warranty||5 years mechanical, 5 years electronic/electrical, 10 years casting.|