Kimberbell's Kitchen Event
“Kimberbell Kitchen” is loaded with fun, whimsy and all the ingredients to insure a fabulous two day hands on event. The excitement will be stirred up by new techniques and your knowledge and experience will be blended together to create fabulous projects.
Enjoy creating on your personal Machine or contact the store to borrow a machine for the Class.
This is a delectable event that you will want to sign up for right away as class size is limited.
Jeannie is excited to share whimsy, fun and new embroidery techniques with you at our two-day hands-on Kimberbell Event.
During our two days together you will:
- Receive a Kimberbell project bag that includes all the needed fabrics, Kimberbellishments, step-by-step instructions and CD for 6 fabulous projects.
- Learn new embroidery techniques
- Learn or sharpen your embroidery skills with your home Embroidery machine
- Enjoy a tasty lunch among sewing friends-provided by Quality Sewing
- Fun and surprises both days
Bring your Machine and embroider with us. Space is limited! Sign up now!
Instructor: Jeannie Leitner
Cost:$199 (Lunch & Full Kit Included: Working on your personal machine will make these projects easy!)
• Federal Way: Friday and Saturday, September 28 - 29: 9am-4pm
|Show Prop. 65 Notice||No|
|Instructor||Jeanne Leitner, Neressa Alexander|
|Location||Federal Way, Puyallup|