Northwest Sewing & Embroidery School 3-Day Retreat
We provide everything you need, fabric kits, tools and brand-new top-of-the-line sewing and embroidery machines for you to use during class.
Join Hope Yoder, Kimberlee Towne & Cookie Gaynor for a 3-day sewing, embroidery & Embellish™ Retreat. Whether your passion is quilting, embroidery, sewing or digital cutting, these projects are filled with the latest techniques using the newest technology perfect for beginners to seasoned sewists.
A few of the amazing techniques you will learn:
• Perfect placement when adding embroidery elements to existing designs
• Upscaling machine to textured chenille
• Mylar machine embroidery
• Magic echo quilting around any shape or design
• Quick and easy “Puff Foam Text”
• Sewing machine quilting embellishment shortcuts
• Heat Transfer Foil appliqué embellishments
• Learn proper stabilization techniques
• Fundamentals in digital cutting for embroidery and crafting
We provide everything you need, fabric kits, tools and brand-new top-of-the-line sewing and embroidery machines for you to use during class. The hands-on portion is one person to one machine! We provide lunch and snacks each day.
Northwest Sewing & Embroidery School Schedule:
Day 1: Hands-On Project Class with Hope Yoder and Stabilizer Tips & Tricks Lecture with Cookie Gaynor
Day 2: Hands-On Project Class with Hope Yoder and ScanNCut DX: Pinterest Hacks with Cookie Gaynor
Day 3: Hands-On Project Class with Cookie Gaynor and Embellish Tips & Techniques with Hope Yoder
Instructors: Hope Yoder, Kimberlee Towne & Cookie Gaynor
Cost: Only $299 for all three days
Washington State Fairgrounds Pavilion Building
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: November 16th-18th: 9am-5pm each day
We provide everything! Space is limited!
|Show Prop. 65 Notice||No|
|Instructor||Hope Yoder, Kimberlee Towne & Cookie Gaynor|