Janome CoverPro 1000CPX Coverstitch Machine with Free Bonus Package!
Get Approved for Financing
The 1000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
FREE BONUS PACKAGE
Enjoy Our Bonus Package. These accessories will give you what you need to start right away and keep you working!
FREE BONUS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• FREE Janome Adjustable Seam Guide P/N: 795806102
• FREE Janome Wide Elastic Gathering Attachment P/N: 795817106
• FREE Janome Narrow Elastic Gathering Attachment P/N: 795816105
A coverstitch machine is essential for the sewist looking to achieve a professional finish. The CoverPro® 1000CPX's innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine. With a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configuration, and Janome's Seam Tightening System™ (STS), the 1000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
|Show Prop. 65 Notice||No|
|Features||When professionals in the fashion industry finish a garment, they don’t just hem it on a sewing machine. They use a cover hem stitch. Now you can achieve the same professional finish with the CoverPro™ 1000CPX from Janome. It gives you the perfection of an industrial model with the ease-of-use of a home sewing machine. And, you’ll never have to worry about converting from regular serging to a cover or chain stitch again!
THE 1000CPX IS A THREE-NEEDLE, FOUR-THREAD MODEL CAPABLE OF PRODUCING:
• Wide 6mm triple-needle cover stitch
• Wide 6mm double-needle cover stitch
• Narrow 3mm double-needle cover stitch
It has the features and power necessary to finish a huge range of sewing jobs and is the perfect companion machine to your Janome serger.
EXTRA LARGE BED SPACE WITH EASY ACCESS
The largest sewing space available anywhere: 4" x 5.5" (100mm x 143mm). Such generous space means you can actually make a cover stitch in the middle of a garment.
VERTICAL NEEDLE DROP
The same familiar vertical needle action of a sewing machine allows improved stitching. Extra space around the mechanism makes switching out needles fast and easy. The presser foot lifter is also easier to reach than on a serger.
GREATER VARIABLE STITCH LENGTH AND DIFFERENTIAL FEED
The CoverPro™1000CPX leads the competition in stitch length control (1mm- 4mm) and differential feed ratio (0.5-2.25).
FREE ARM CONFIGURATION
Finish sleeves, cuffs, waistbands and other hard-to-reach seams faster and with better handling.
ONE HAND THREAD CUTTER
Just like a sewing machine, you can clip your thread tails in one easy motion.
SUPERIOR NEEDLE SYSTEM
Uses the Schmetz ELX705 needle system. Like industrial needles, this special needle has a long groove front and back. It's more reliable than the HAX1SP needle used in most competitive models.
PERFECT FOR ACTIVEWEAR
Fitness, dance, skate, and gymnastics outfits are perfect projects for a CoverPro™1000CPX. Apply elastic within a casing with a beautifully professional finish – all in one pass. Save money and boost the creativity of activewear creations.
QUICK REFERENCE CHART
Located on the front of the machine for easy access, this full color reference guide helps you adjust for a soft or tighter stitch without consulting the manual. The chart clearly displays available stitches, and shows the tension settings for both soft and tighter seams. A color-coded threading chart located in the looper area means guess-free and super quick threading.
SEAM TIGHTENING SYSTEM™ (STS)
Janome’s exclusive Seam Tightening System™ employs a spring instead of the looper thread tension dial to reduce slack in the looper thread. This allows for a tight, flat, and sturdy stitch on thick fabrics, and a looser stitch on fabrics that require more flexibility.
• Seam Tightening System™ (STS)
• Convertible free arm
• Chain Stitch
• 3mm double needle cover stitch
• 6mm double needle cover stitch
• 6mm triple needle cover stitch
• Extra large bed space: 4" x 5.5"
• Vertical needle drop
• Tension release device
• Foot pressure adjustment
• Differential Feed Ratio 0.5 to 2.25
• Greater variable stitch length and differential feed
• One hand thread cutter
• Superior needle system
• Number of Needles: 1, 2, or 3
• Bed Type: Free arm/ flat bed convertible
• Skeleton type body constructions
• Folding carrying handle
• Arm Space to the right of the Needle: 4" x 5.5"
• Weight: 19 lbs
• Maximum Speed: 1,000 spm
• Quick Reference Sticker on front of machine
• Manual (built-in) thread tension
• Thread tension device that interlocks with presser foot
• Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
• Stitch Types: 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
• 2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
• 3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
• Stitch width (2 needles): 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
• Stitch width (3 needles): 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
• Stitch length: 1 - 4mm
• Differential feed ration: 0.5 - 2.2.5
• Seam Tightening System™
|Built-In Stitches||2, 3, 4, thread|
|Built-In Embroidery Stitches||No|
|Included Accessories||• Dust cover
• Set of needles: 5 X #80/12 (Organ EL X 705)
• Set of needles: 5 X #90/14 (Organ EL X 705)
• Screwdriver (Large)
• Screwdriver (Small)
• Spool holder caps
• Lint brush
• Needle threader
• Attachment screws (for fixing optional accessories)
• Accessory box