Three-Day Serger Retreat with Sue Green-Baker
Join serger expert Sue Green-Baker for 3 fun–filled days and learn serger techniques from basic to advanced that will apply to your serger. Baby Lock Ovations are provided for each student to use during the class. At class you will surely say, “I didn’t know I could do that on a serger!"
This hands-on retreat is for everyone! If you have been thinking about buying a serger, you will wonder "How did I ever get along without one!"
- You will receive 18 hours of instruction
- Printed Workbook (all 3 workbooks equaling 100 pages)
- CD with all 3 workbooks in a PDF file to enjoy electronically, as well
- All Fabric & Thread Kits needed for class
- Lunch all 3 days
- A Baby Lock Evolution Serger will be provided for use in class!
FULL 3 DAY HANDS-ON EVENT ONLY $299 PER PERSON!
Mount Vernon: July 7, 8, & 9 Friday-Sunday 9am-4pm
Tukwila: July 14, 15, & 16 Friday-Sunday 9am-4pm
Please See "Downloads" for Supply List and Additional Information.
|Location||Mount Vernon, Tukwila|