Pfaff Coverlock 3.0 Serger
Give your ideas the perfect finish and create exclusive accents with decorative stitches.
5 threads, unbelievable sewing space, the professional coverstitch and a lot more! Sew, trim, hem and more in a single step for a professional finish on all of your projects. Give your ideas the perfect finish and create exclusive accents with decorative stitches.
|Show Prop. 65 Notice||N/A|
|Features||• 5, 4, 3, 2 thread sewing - many options for utility and
- Large sewing space - more space for coverstich projects.
- Extension table included - gives an extra large support for beautiful results
• Auto Tension Dial - you select the desired stitch and thread tension is automatically set.
• Tension release - threads pull easily when presser foot is up
• German Innovative Design - built to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that the sewer wants.
• Easy to change from overlock stitches to coverstitches - No needle plate/presser foot change needed at conversion for different stitches
• Differential feed - adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics.
- Sews 1100 stitches per minute - sew faster, save time.
- 2 sewing speeds - When you want more precision use the slower speed.
• Lay-in tension and color coded thread paths for quick and convenient threading.
• Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure - choose optimal settings for different fabrics and techniques.
• Extra presser foot height - room for several layers or heavy fabrics.
• Electronic piercing power - stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds.
• Movable upper cutter - disengage the cutter for special techniques.
• Built in two thread converter - easy conversion to 2-thread stitches.
• Easy threading instructions - step-by-step interactive DVD.
• Thread cutter - conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads.
• Built in extended carrying handle - move the machine without tangling the threads.
• Waste tray catches fabric trimmings.
• Safety lockout - when the front cover is open the machine will not sew
|Built-In Stitches||• 23 stitches: trim, stitch, overcast and decorate projects in half
- Coverstitches: great for sewing elastic hems, perfect for finishing all kind of knitwear.
- Chainstitch: Join fabric layers where a traditionally pressed open seam is required. Works well as a basting stitch.
- 5-thread overlock: combines two stitches for durable and reliable seams.
- 4-thread overlock: reinforced overlock stitch for perfect sewing, trimming and finishing.
- 3-thread overlock: wide and narrow overlock seams and decorative techniques.
- 2-thread overlock: rolled edge and flatlock, wide and narrow.
- Built-in rolled edge: sew 2 or 3-thread rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitchplate.
|Built-In Embroidery Stitches||No|
Write Your Own Review