Before signing up for class, please check your schedule and read our class policy carefully. To be fair to our teachers and other students we must remain firm on our registration and cancellation policies.
- Full payment of fee is due at time of registration.
- Class registration can be cancelled for a full refund up to 2 days prior to class.
- Classes missed without prior notification will not be refunded and no in-store credit will be issued. All class handouts and materials will be left at the store for pick-up at your earliest convenience.
- We make every effort to hold classes as scheduled but if we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued.
- In the event of inclement weather classes could have a delayed start time or be rescheduled for another day. If we are experiencing snow and icy conditions please check the following places for updates: your email (we will email updates to those already registered for a class when possible), our website, and social media including Facebook and Instagram. This will be the quickest way to receive updates as the stores might not be open if road conditions are too dangerous.