The inexpensive sewing machine for beginners, including 23 stitches and 7 presser feet (soles)
The bernette 35 is a mechanical sewing machine with no computerised controls. The width, length and pattern of the stitch is easily set by turning the three knobs. The tension can be adjusted during sewing, using an easily accessible wheel. The bernette 35 also has an automatic, 1-step buttonhole function, which is quick and easy to use. With a total of 23 stitches, including both utility and decorative stitches, you can bring your creative ideas to fruition quickly, easily and with excellent stitch quality.
• 2-step presser foot lift
• Adjustable stitch length and width
• Automatic buttonhole
• Includes 7 presser feet (soles)
• Total of 23 utility and decorative stitches
**Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Learn How to Use This Machine with Our Free Class!
Automatic buttonhole – sew professional buttonholes quickly and easily
With the bernette 35, it is quick and easy to include buttonholes in your sewing project. You don't have to lift the needle or change the setting on your machine. Your sewing machine will sew all four steps of the buttonhole automatically.
Many convenient extras – making sewing even more fun
In addition to the 1-step buttonhole function and the 23 utility and decorative stitches, the bernette 35 also has a manual needle threader and a manual thread cutter. These functions make your sewing faster and more efficient. The accessory box of your bernette 35 provides plenty of storage space for sewing utensils, such as bobbins, cleaning brushes, presser feet and threads.
Seven presser feet (soles) included – The right presser foot for any application
With your bernette 35 you get seven presser feet soles and a stable presser foot shank. You can select the appropriate presser foot for whatever you want to sew. For example, you can choose the zigzag foot for zigzag stitches, the relevant satin foot for your satin stitches and the buttonhole foot for your buttonholes. With the appropriate feet, you can accomplish your sewing projects quickly and with excellent stitch quality.
2-step presser foot lift for sewing thick layers of fabric
The 2-step presser foot lift offers the advantage of making it possible to sew several layers of fabric with ease. This is especially useful if you need to sew thicker or quilted fabrics or several layers of denim. The high piercing power of the bernette 35 allows you to work on a wide range of materials, from fine materials through to heavy textiles.
23 stitches, including both utility and decorative stitches
• BLINDSTITCH PRESSER FOOT - The blindstitch presser foot for attractive blind hemming on clothing and home textiles.
• BUTTON-SEW-ON FOOT - This allows you to sew on buttons and rings, as well as other ornaments.
• ZIPPER FOOT - Unlock your creativity with the zipper foot for easy and challenging sewing projects, as well as zippers and beading work.
• HEMMER FOOT - The foot has a helix that turns the fabric twice and holds it securely until it is sewn. This results in attractive, delicate hems.
• ZIG-ZAG FOOT - The ideal companion for ongoing sewing projects as well as for decorative stitches and patchwork projects.
• BUTTONHOLE FOOT WITH SLIDE - The perfect foot for sewing buttonholes, with or without cording.
• EMBROIDERY FOOT WITH CLEAR SOLE - The transparent sole affords a consistently clear view of the sewing project, ensuring that decorative and satin stitches, appliqués and off-the-edge scallops turn out particularly well.