Handi Quilter Infinity 26-inch Longarm with Gallery2 Frame
Handi Quilter Infinity 26-inch Longarm with Gallery2 Frame
The creative possibilities of quilting are endless. Now, your longarm machine also provides endless opportunities. Introducing the HQ Infinity 26" longarm quilting machine by Handi Quilter. Innovative features establish the Infinity as best in class, from stitching speeds up to 3,100 precision stitches per minute to handlebars that can be tailored to how you like to quilt. Customizable settings, programmable presets and intuitive software allow the Infinity to work and grow with you.
We offer free one-on-one training via Zoom with your purchase of a Handi Quilter Infinity. Please contact us for additional information.
Now through February 23rd, receive a FREE Bundle of Thread worth $750 with your purchase of a Handi Quilter Infinity!
*Choose your FREE Neutral or Vibrant Bundle of Thread below!
These words encompass everything that you are as a quilter. These same words perfectly describe the HQ Infinity 26. Just as you continuously evolve your quilting designs and methods, this is the machine that adapts along with you. From the flexible stitch regulation to the adjustable handlebars, every aspect of the Infinity is designed to work with you and the way you quilt. No other machine is as innovative, powerful, and feature-rich as the HQ Infinity 26. Whether you quilt for yourself or others, you deserve a quilting machine that looks as beautiful in your home as your custom quilts. Welcome to the best way to finish quilts.
- Front Power Switch
- Bobbin-thread cutter
- Pinpoint needle laser
- 3,100 Stitches per minute
- Easy-Touch Tension™ with stored presets (Patent Pending)
- On-screen hand wheel
- Adjustable spool tray and thread mast included
- Synergy Stitch™ regulation with Precision and Cruise modes
- Four basting stitch options
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Stitch counters
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Integrated micro handles
- Thread-break sensor with alarm
- Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm, with up to twenty presets
- Quilt-view camera with Quilters Eye technology
- Needle-stop position control
- Internal diagnostics
- Handi Accessory Rail
- Integrated, adjustable laser light for pantographs
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Four extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack and pantograph
- Four language options: English, French, German and Spanish
ALL HQ LONGARMS FEATURE
- HQ Nationwide Retailer/Rep Support
- HQ Customer Support
- HQ Technical Solutions
- HQ Warranty: 10 years casting, 5 years electrical and mechanical
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Getting Started DVD
- Educational videos, tutorials and tips available on the HandiQuilter.com website
HQ Gallery Frame
The Gallery Frame is perfect for the professional or advanced quilter. The frame has been engineered and built to provide you with many years of quilting using Handi Quilter's largest quilting machines. The Gallery frame is available in 10 or 12 feet wide, ensuring you can finish even the biggest quilts.
Optional HQ Pro-Stitcher®
The HQ Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter's world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology to help you finish more quilts. HQ Pro-Stitcher guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize. It works with all Handi Quilter stitch-regulated quilting machines: HQ Sixteen, HQ Simply Sixteen, HQ Avanté, HQ Fusion, and HQ Infinity. Expand your quilting possibilities with this easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, computerized system and have fun finishing more quilts! Using integrated HQ technology, the HQ Pro-Stitcher offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PRO-STITCHER SOFTWARE
- 12-inch color touchscreen computer mounted on the HQ stitch-regulated quilting machine
- Operate entire system from one screen
- Includes more than 800 designs, including a designer showcase of motifs from your favorite designers
- Switch between computer-guided and free-motion quilting at the touch of a button
- Resize, Rotate and Repeat designs to fit specific areas
- Skew or Align designs to fit any area with three or more points
- Move designs into position by simply moving your finger across the screen
- Stretch and resize a design using on-screen handles
- Define and Fill an area with a design, using 2-corner (rectangles) or multi-point (any shape)
- Save and move areas
- Two-Point Rotation for border designs and fitting odd angles
- Precisely reposition designs using the Center Point, Start Point, End Point, any corner of the design area, or any point within the design
- Crop inside or outside of your design to fit your quilt, with the option to close the jumps or leave them open
- Create new start/stop points
- Place designs into borders and other odd-shaped spaces
- Customizable speed and stitches-per-inch
- Micro Tie-Off function
- Ability to read most .hqf, .txt and .qli digital quilt patterns
- Seamless integration with Art & Stitch® for designing and adjusting your own patterns at the machine (optional software)
- Mark and record multiple points for accurate stitch-in-the-ditch quilting
- On-screen Grid and Ruler to measure designs or area on quilt
- Reorder designs for stitching
- Horizontal and vertical channel lock
- Help menus always accessible
Optional Electromagnetic Channel Lock
Every quilter wants to finish more quilts. Every tool in a quilter's studio should be there to help design, create, add beauty and finish more quilts. The Handi Quilter Electromagnetic Channel Lock is a tool that does just that. Our channel locks are engineered to stitch straight lines wherever the quilter needs them. Quilters can also use the channel locks to help load quilt tops squarely onto the frame and to quilt piano keys quickly and easily. Electromagnetic channel locks integrate using a control box and magnets that lock onto thin plates of steel running the length of the frame and also the carriage. This enables quilters to stitch perfectly straight horizontal and vertical lines by manually using the attached control box. Carriage NOT included.
Live Web Chat Support:Access our customer service team & technical department via live chat! Available Monday thru Friday between 7am-4:30pm PST.
Digital Training Resources:
**Usually ships in 2-5 business days.