Handi Quilter Amara 20-inch Longarm Machine and Frame
Handi Quilter Amara 20-inch Longarm Machine and Frame
Experience quality, precision, and a world of quilting possibilities. From baby quilts to king-size, the HQ Amara is the perfect fit for your style of quilting. We offer free one-on-one training via Zoom with your purchase of a Handi Quilter Amara. Please contact us for additional information.
Experience quality, precision, and a world of quilting possibilities. From baby quilts to king-size, the HQ Amara is the perfect fit for your style of quilting. The HQ Amara 20-inch longarm machine with HQ Studio3 Frame (choose from 10-foot or 12-foot). Everything you need for free-motion quilting right out of the box.
- On-Screen Handwheel/LED Screen
- Adjustable Handlebars and Editable Buttons
- Pinpoint Accurate Needle aser
- Easy-Set Tension Knob
- Quiltmaster™ LED Lighting: Throat, Needle, & Bobbin
More HQ Amara Top Features:
- 20" of brightly-lit throat space
- 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
- Menu-controlled QuiltMaster™ LED Lighting Package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin
- QuiltMaster™ front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
- QuiltMaster™ servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
- Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
- Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
- Handi Feet®-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- On-screen hand wheel
- Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
- Bobbin-use estimator
- Front Power Stitch
- Thread-break sensor and alarm
- Stitch Counter
- Easy Needle Change
- Needle-stop up/down control
- Five Basting Stitches
The HQ Studio3 Frame
Compatible with HQ stand-up longarm quilting machines with throat spaces of 16"-20" Made of high-quality steel, the HQ Studio3 Frame is a robust, professional-grade combination table and frame system for the home or professional studio. Now there are two ways to load your quilt with QuiltMaster DuoLoad:
- Standard Loading Provides a visual reminder of actual quilting space and easy access to the bobbin area for oiling and bobbin changing.
- ClearView Loading Often chosen for ruler work, this option clears the way for the use of longer or larger rulers and templates.
Optional Quilt from the Back Kit
- Rear handlebars with soft, grippable texture and programmable buttons. Easy to install.
- 7-inch color touch screen controls the machine from the back
- Adjustable laser light with post for use with pantograph
- One Golden Threads® Drift pantograph pattern
- 4mm hex wrench for installation
- Appropriate cabling
- Installation instructions
- Note: Also needed for installation: 2.5mm hex wrench (included in your machine accessory kit)
Optional HQ Pro-Stitcher®
The HQ Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter's world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology to help you finish more quilts. HQ Pro-Stitcher guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize. It works with all Handi Quilter stitch-regulated quilting machines: HQ Sixteen, HQ Simply Sixteen, HQ Avanté, HQ Fusion, and HQ Infinity. Expand your quilting possibilities with this easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, computerized system and have fun finishing more quilts! Using integrated HQ technology, the HQ Pro-Stitcher offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PRO-STITCHER SOFTWARE
- 12-inch color touchscreen computer mounted on the HQ stitch-regulated quilting machine
- Operate entire system from one screen
- Includes more than 800 designs, including a designer showcase of motifs from your favorite designers
- Switch between computer-guided and free-motion quilting at the touch of a button
- Resize, Rotate and Repeat designs to fit specific areas
- Skew or Align designs to fit any area with three or more points
- Move designs into position by simply moving your finger across the screen
- Stretch and resize a design using on-screen handles
- Define and Fill an area with a design, using 2-corner (rectangles) or multi-point (any shape)
- Save and move areas
- Two-Point Rotation for border designs and fitting odd angles
- Precisely reposition designs using the Center Point, Start Point, End Point, any corner of the design area, or any point within the design
- Crop inside or outside of your design to fit your quilt, with the option to close the jumps or leave them open
- Create new start/stop points
- Place designs into borders and other odd-shaped spaces
- Customizable speed and stitches-per-inch
- Micro Tie-Off function
- Ability to read most .hqf, .txt and .qli digital quilt patterns
- Seamless integration with Art & Stitch® for designing and adjusting your own patterns at the machine (optional software)
- Mark and record multiple points for accurate stitch-in-the-ditch quilting
- On-screen Grid and Ruler to measure designs or area on quilt
- Reorder designs for stitching Horizontal and vertical channel lock
- Help menus always accessible
Live Web Chat Support: Access our customer service team & technical department via live chat! Available Monday thru Friday between 7am-4:30pm PST.
Digital Training Resources:
|Available for purchase online
|Available Online and In-Store
The HQ Studio 2 Frame
Compatible with HQ stand-up longarm quilting machines with throat spaces of 16"-20"
Made of high-quality steel, the HQ Studio2 Frame is a robust, professional-grade combination table and frame system for the home or professional studio.
Now there are two ways to load your quilt with QuiltMaster DuoLoad
Provides a visual reminder of actual quilting space and easy access to the bobbin area for oiling and bobbin changing.
Often chosen for ruler work, this option clears the way for the use of longer or larger rulers and templates.
HQ Studio 2 Frame Features:
|HQ Warranty: 10 years casting, 5 years electrical, and 5 years mechanical